Our Leadership Team
Founder & Managing Director
Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) (Distinction)
Master of Social Science (International Development) (Distinction)
Jessie is a go-getter, with over 15 years experience in funding and grants. She is a sought after grants specialist, who has worked with government, Non-Government Organisations, businesses and community groups to:
- Develop innovative and custom-built solutions to complex grant needs
- Create tech solutions to grant accessibility issues
- Advise local government on grant-making policies and protocols
- Devise funding programs and innovative approaches to distributing grant funding for business and government
- Develop customised grant and funding programs for not-for-profit groups and agencies
- Sit on NGO Boards as a project planning and management advisor
- Sit on grant assessment panels
- Advise local government, NGOs and business on funding policies
- Prepare multi-million dollar national and international grant applications
- Design and facilitate grant writing workshops.
When others see blockers, Jessie sees opportunities. She is a problem solver and solution seeker, who has merged grants with tech to solve grant accessibility issues across Australia. Her commitment to operate an innovative, flexible, online business underlies every aspect of The Grants Hub. From the way members search and find grants, to the way our team works, Jessie leads the way in innovation.
Living in regional Victoria and raising three young kids, Jessie is passionate about challenging the norm whilst running a business of excellence. Winning multiple business awards in 2016 is testament to this.
Manager of Design
With 10 years experience working in the creative and digital design space, Brendan has extensive knowledge in how best to solve business problems through great design. A healthy curiosity and passion for his craft have lead Brendan to producing award winning work for some of Australia’s biggest brands including; Telstra, AGL, GSK, Mercedes, TAC and NAB.
Brendan’s focus on experience design and usability is at the heart of creating digital experiences that truly help individuals and organisations to stand out and achieve their goals in this fast-paced digital society.
Manager of Training & Member Support
Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of Sport & Outdoor Recreation
Certificate in Professional Coaching
Justin is a trainer and personable communicator, with over 10 years experience in the education sector. He is a systemiser who works across The Grants Hub's key services. Whether it's helping people use our grants directory and its many features, or passing on member feedback to help steer new developments and role out continual improvements, Justin is passionate about helping our members get the most out of The Grants Hub. He places a very high emphasis on communicating promptly, even if it means long days (or nights!) in the office.
Managing our Training & Member Support area, Justin is the critical link between our members and our team. He keeps everything running smoothly so that ultimately, our members can find the grants they're after, hassle free.