Do you find it hard to turn your ideas into a 'project'? Here are some tips:
- Write down everything on your wish list
- Group related ideas together
- Write down what's needed to begin and complete each group of ideas
- Brainstorm a list of who would benefit from your ideas
- Write down who would need to be involved, how much things will cost and how long things will take.
This is the beginning of your project framework. Expand on each section according to the funding application you're submitting, making sure you meet the funding body's requirements.