This program aims to support aged care residents who have pets.
Use of funding can include but is not limited to:
- Modifications to facilities which enable and support live-in arrangements
- Purchase and installation of equipment to enable and support live-in arrangements
- Visitation and transport costs
- Veterinarian bills to ensure vaccinations and health treatments
- Assistance to care for pets: walking, grooming, bathing, feeding.
Grants are up to $1,000, with applications closing 11 September.
Read more details and apply now.