NSW Environmental Restoration & Rehabilitation Grants
The aim of the Restoration & Rehabilitation program is to
facilitate projects run by community organisations and government
entities working to prevent or reduce environmental degradation of any
kind. Through these projects, the NSW Environmental Trust also aims to improve the capacity of
communities and organisations to protect, restore and enhance the
The objectives of the Restoration & Rehabilitation program are:
- To restore degraded environmental resources, including rare and endangered ecosystems
- To protect important ecosystems and habitats of rare and endangered flora and fauna
- To prevent or minimise future environmental damage
- To enhance the quality of specific environmental resources
- To improve the capacity of eligible organisations to protect, restore and enhance the environment
- To prevent or reduce pollution.
Grants from $5,000 to $100,000 are available. Applications close 18 September.
Read all the details.
Contact us about preparing your application.