The Grants Hub team is growing, and we’re excited to be advertising for a new Grants Research team member to join us.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of funding and grants in Australia, excellent research & analytical skills, honesty & integrity, self-motivation, high attention to detail and a desire to work remotely.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Grants research
- Grants database management
- Funding provider liaison
- Sharing grant trends with relevant team members.
Additional potential areas of work, based on skills and experience, are outlined in the Position Description and include:
- Preparing customised grant calendars
- Developing systems to streamline grants research
- Creating new and innovative ways of sharing grants information with our members.
This opportunity can be somewhat tailored to the right person, based on experience.
More details on the position and instructions on how to apply are available in the Position Description.
Applications close Thursday 31 August 2017.