Helping you strengthen your grants program
The Grants Hub consultants are specialists in finding and applying for grants.
We love helping organisations with their Grants Program, giving them the best chance of grant success. We take the time to understand our clients' needs carefully, analysing where they are right now, and where they want to be in the future.
Many clients tell us that they love working with one organisation that can help them with all their grant needs. As we get to know your organisation, we can send you funding opportunities as soon as they are announced. You can then get started on applications right away, giving you a valuable head-start. Our consulting clients call us a 'a one-stop-shop' for all things grants.
Our Consulting team can help organisations, government and businesses by:
- Finding grants through our Grants Directory
- Undertaking customised grants research
- Developing customised Grants Calendars - outlining which grants you should apply for in which month
- Editing grant application drafts prepared by your own internal staff/volunteers
- Preparing grant applications from beginning to end
- Helping develop and manage your Funding & Grants Program.
We can also assist with:
- Program/project development
- Budget development
- Monitoring & Evaluation plans
- Needs assessments (including statistics)
- Project plans & Key Performance Indicators.
Our current clients include government, small and large NGOs, sporting clubs, individuals and the private sector.
You can contact our Consulting team using the Consulting Enquiry form on our Contact Us page.
What our clients have to say
Jessie Ballantyne, Founder & Managing Director
Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) (Distinction)
Master of Social Science (International Development) (Distinction)
With 15 years experience in funding and grants, Jessie is a sought after grants specialist. She has worked with local government, Non-Government Organisations, businesses and community groups to:
- Advise local government on grant-making policies and protocols
- Devise funding programs and innovative approaches to distributing grant funding for business and government
- Develop customised grant and funding programs for not-for-profit groups and agenceis
- Sit on NGO Boards as a project planning and management advisor
- Sit on grant assessment panels
- Advise local government, NGOs and business on funding policies
- Prepare multi-million dollar national and international grant applications
- Design and facilitate grant writing workshops.
She has an excellent track record, from winning multi-million dollar, multi-faceted government applications, through to one thousand dollar community-level applications.
Susan Heywood Quach, Senior Consultant
Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Promotion)
Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology) (Honours)
Master of Public Health
Susan is a social policy and planning professional who has worked in community and government sectors for 15 years. She has extensive experience developing and implementing strategic social policy and projects. Her experience spans community engagement, public health, health promotion, community safety, disability, positive ageing, gambling, families and children and community development. She has developed and managed community grants schemes in local government, and written successful small and large grants applications.